KILLIK Handcrafted Rum
& GinFinity Functions
What's On Offer?
From the founders of Killik, GinFinity & LittleBrew, we open our doors at our Belgrave distillery to invite you to share our space, experience our premium liquors and celebrate with friends.
Nestled in the heart of the Dandenong Ranges, we offer several event packages to cater for groups up to 80 people.
• Catering up to 80; with 60 indoor seating capacity, and 40 outdoor seating capacity.
• Our indoor function space includes 6 large wooden dining tables with bench seating, a private Gin Bar styled with a wall of copper distilling pots.
• The deck allows for an additional seating capacity of 40 with outdoor couch seating and tall stools along the bar (with outdoor heaters available).
(Please note) Due to the structural build of the venue, accessibility is limited for those using prams, wheelchairs, other mobility limitations etc.
Our current Opening Hours are 9am-7pm (last call for drinks) Wednesday-Sunday.
Functions are available to be booked between 10-2pm or 3-8pm.
If your event has 50 people or more, we require a Venue Booking Fee that allows for exclusive use of the function space for the duration of your event. This booking fee is not included in the minimum spend.
We require a confirmation of final numbers be made 5 days in advance of your event date.
Venue Booking Fee
+ Minimum Spend
No Minimum Spend or Booking Fee
Minimum Spend $5,000
Minimum Spend $4,000
To confirm your booking, we require a non-refundable* deposit of $500, due in advance of your booking date.
*(Please note: This excludes COVID-19 lockdown circumstances that limits hospitality to Takeaway Only Service)
Prior to booking an event with us, please note the following;
- For exclusive use of our function room, GinFinity, your function must have a minimum 50 people (or a minimum of 30 people on a weekday).
- To secure your date, a $500 non-refundable deposit is payable in advance of your function date (deposit is refundable in the event of a lockdown).
- Last drinks are strictly at 7pm.
- We cannot have live music or live entertainment in our venue (Bands, DJs etc). This is due to licensing conditions. For any questions, please mention this in your enquiry.
- We do not cater for 18th birthday parties.
- Tasting paddles are not included in any of our packages.
Share Boards (GFO/ VO) | Selection of locally sourced produce, homemade pickles, jams, cured meats, cheeses and breads
Jerk Chicken (GF/ VGO) | Jerk Popcorn Chicken with Red Onion and Killik Rum Ranch
Kimchi Sando (GFO/ V) | Homemade Kimchi and Mozzarella Sandwich with Sesame Sauce
Sweet Potato Fries (GF) | Served with Chipotle Aioli
Chocolate Cigar (V) | Chocolate Hazelnut and Quince Cigar with Killik Gold Ice-Cream and Raspberry
Above Package Items with the Addition of:
Croquettes (V) | Mac and Cheese Croquettes with Truffle Aioli
Killik Slider (GFO) | Beef Pattie with Mustard, Killik Pickles, Homemade Tomato Relish, Cheddar, and Raspberry Sour Bacon
Chocolate Tart (V) | Killik Silver Rum and Banana Chocolate Tart
Tiki Tacos (GF) | Homemade Tortilla, Chipotle and Snapper, Charred Corn Salsa and Coriander.
*Dietary Requirements can be catered for upon request. Please inform us of these requests when confirming booking details.
Any remaining amount of minimum event spend will be put towards a bar tab. Once this Tab is reached, patrons must pay for drinks. We can also increase your Tab upon request.
Killik Tiki Tab will include:
Dark and Stormy on Tap
Killik Rum and Craft Cola on Tap
Gin and Tonic/Soda (choice from any of our gin selection)
Hard Gin Lemonade on Tap
Beer on Tap
Selection of Craft Beers from LittleBrew
(Please Note) Cocktails are not included on the Tiki Tab
GF| Gluten Free
GFO| Gluten Free Option
VO| Vegetarian Option
VGO| Vegan Option
Getting to Killik
Car Parking at Killik
Located at 64 Monbulk Road, Belgrave, our venue offers a large, flat car parking space. With a capacity of 30 vehicles and the adjacent Sherbrooke Art Gallery offering additional parking space after 3pm. Additionally, there are approximately 35 public car spaces within 250m of our venue.
Belgrave Train Station: 1km Walking Distance | 13 mins
Belgrave Train Station: Bus 694 (Mt Dandenong) Stop: Gully Crescent | 3 mins